This policy is developed to understand how personal information is collected and used on Make-cv.com.
Make-cv.com recognizes that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use Make-cv.com, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us. Make-cv.com strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness, and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting our customers', consumers', and online visitors' privacy on our website.
Make-cv.com collects personally identifiable information from the visitors to our website only on a voluntary basis. Personal information collected on a voluntary basis may include name, email address, and location (state or country).
This information is collected if you request information from Make-cv.com participate in a contest, sign up to join our email list, or request some other service or information from Make-cv.com. The information collected is internally reviewed, used to improve the content of our website, notify our visitors of updates, and respond to visitor inquiries. Once information is reviewed, it is discarded or stored in our files. Personal information received from any visitor will be used only for internal purposes and will not be sold or provided to third parties.
We take privacy very seriously, especially since you trust us with your personal information, therefore read carefully all points below.
- By sending a request to email firstname.lastname@example.org you will receive the personal data collected by Make-cv.com.
- You must be above 18 years or have parental consent to use the CV Builder.
- We will protect your data, but keep in mind, that you are responsible for data entered and shared on our page.
- We don’t use the information entered on our page or even created a CV unless explicitly given permission. We only save the data on our server and use it for all futures of Make-cv.com.
- We share your personal information with sub-processors only for functional purposes.
- Deleted CV will be automatically and permanently removed also from server storage.
- Make-cv.com will not disclose any Personal Information unless required by law to disclose. We may contact customers directly by email for research, information, or promotion purposes when email addresses have been provided by customers and the customer agreed to receive these emails. You can always unsubscribe from the list.
Make-cv.com stores personal information with the use of external software tools to maintain certain site functionalities. This is an overview of the providers we use and which data they save.
- PayPal and Creditcard data are saved anonymously.
- Stripe and Creditcard data are saved anonymously.
- To calculate the local VAT and provide tax authorities with the evidence, we rely on tax ammo (GDPR compliant). When you make a purchase, your IP address, country, and possibly other supporting evidence regarding your geographical position will be saved. According to EU rules, we need 2 non-contradictory pieces of evidence. The data will be saved for at least 10 years to meet the rules of tax authorities.
- To send emails we rely on eUKhost. EUKhost is compliant with the GDPR and has taken measurements to protect your data. You can always unsubscribe from the list after you have given permission. Read- and click behavior within emails are anonymously processed to keep improving Make-cv.com.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation and have taken security measures to provide you with a safe environment.
- All services are hosted on a virtual server with a sharply set firewall and access protocols.
- CV pictures from accounts are stored separately and are not accessible by using the URL without authentication (and thus won’t be indexed by any search engine).
- Access to the virtual servers is only granted to a combination of authorized persons, authorized devices, and specific geographic locations established by the processor.
- Within the server application, we check whether the authorized user may view certain data.
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
Updates and Effective Date